Wednesday 28 November 2012

counting my blessings

lately have been struggling with God. I need answers to so many questions it makes me want to cry but the deepest most profound needs have to do with the not fulfilled  desires. sometimes making me literally want to scream. then i came across the writing of Paul in one of my morning devotions and it simply said in Phillipians 4:12(NIV) I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 
and you know what secret that is
1. Focus on God He is bigger than your problem
2. Learn to tell him your real feelings. He knows them yes but like any good parent he knows if you talk about it it doesnt bother you anymore
3. Know that God does answer your prayers sometimes not at the click of your fingers but in the little blessings that he sends your way. eventually all of them added together make a profound miracle that no eye can deny
My blessings are this many

No comments:

Post a Comment